x-Ashelia-x

Welcome! ^^
x-Ashelia-x is a blog of Asian music. Most of the music videos are
Japanese (Jpop, Jrap, Jrock, JR&B, Visual Kei,...) and there is only a few K-Pop ones, the PVs/MVs are followed by their respective single/album informations. [!!no downloads!!]
The videos will sometimes come from my accounts on the Web:

Dailymotion: Ashelia + DestinyIsland
Wideo
Youtube

Which genre do you prefer?

8/27/09

mai kuraki - わたしの、しらない、わたし。 [HQ PV]



Album: All My Best [2nd compilation album]
Release date:
2009.09.09

TRACKLIST
[limited edition] :

[DISC 1]

01. Watashi no, Shiranai, Watashi (わたしの、しらない、わたし。)
02. Love, Day After Tomorrow
03. Stay by my side
04. Secret of my heart
05. NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
06. Simply Wonderful ~Radio Edit~
07. Reach for the sky
08. Start in my life
09. Tsumetai Umi (冷たい海)
10. Double Rainbow
11. Stand Up
12. always
13. PERFECT CRIME
14. Can't forget you love
15. Winter Bells
16. Key to my heart

[DISC 2]
01. Baby I Like
02. PUZZLE
03. Beautiful
04. touch Me!
05. Ichibyou Goto ni Love for you (一秒ごとに Love for you)
06. BE WITH U
07. Silent love ~open my heart~
08. Aitakute... (会いたくて)
09. Shiroi Yuki (白い雪)
10. BEST OF HERO
11. Growing of my heart
12. Ashite e Kakeru Hashi (明日へ架ける橋)
13. Time after time ~Hana Mau Machi de~ (Time after time ~花舞う街で~ (theater version))
14. Kaze no la la la (風のららら)
15. Like a star in the night
16. Feel fine!

Official Site

Mai Kuraki 倉木麻衣 - Watashino, shiranai, watashi.… - MyVideo Schweiz

No comments: